Kidnapped!

 





  Kidnapped!

Somebody was coming down the stairs! Ducking down behind an old couch,we wanted.I could feel my heart beating like a bass drum and my throat felt dry with fear. What if we were caught?


After that, the door opened and we were so scared. Suddenly, a man came into the bedroom and smacked me on the head. Then suddenly a deep voice saying, “tell me your names or I'll kill you.”

“Never”.


I started to think how I got myself into this mess and who the odd people were. A couple minutes before, I was taking a long way home from school. It was dark outside. I could barely see. I got my flashlight out of my pocket just as I turned it on, I noticed that there was a picture of a skeleton on it.   


The building was an abandoned house. I had never seen any one in it before. I broke in to save the boy. It was at that moment when I realised a boy was being kidnapped. I went over to him to find out what was going on. I told him my name and he told me his name and said he is from a boy band.


So there we were, crouched down behind the couch waiting for a chance to get away. As the sound of the kidnappers' footprints faded, we finally escaped.  We tiptoed to the front door and got out.  I said to the boy, “would you like to come to my house?” and the boy said, “yes.” We ran as fast as we could to my house.


As we burst through the door, mum said, “What time do you call this? And who is that odd boy?” 


By Roxi



Kidnapped!


Oh no, something was coming right for us! I tried to hold my breath as the villain flew open all the drawers full with paper. We were hiding in a big cupboard with dusty old spider webs all around. I didn't particularly like the cupboard because it was dark and shady, I had a feeling there were spiders all over me! Just as the villain was getting close I flung an ancient olg blanket over us. I didn't make a sound, nor did the boy make a sound, we were just waiting there in suspense.


We were almost caught, luckily the blanket I used covered us and the villain thought we were just some lousy old storage that was not needed. As the kidnapper stood still waiting for a movement, we stared at the darkness in horror. I was trying to remember how I got into this strange adventure.


Excitingly, I was skating to the park like a normal sunday morning. Then in the corner of my eye, I saw the abandoned office block. I have not seen anyone go near it……. until I saw the boy. The office block wasn't that high, about 2 or 3 floors.


That's how it happened, I hopped in through an open window. Then, I immediately ran to the top floor of the building. When I found the villain's hideout I hid with the strange boy. He had just finished telling me that he was the prime minister's son, when the kidnapper returned to look for the boy. When they had stopped looking for the boy they left. After that, we waited for a minute, so that the kidnapper could not hear us leave.


I led the strange boy out the way I’d came; down lots of stairs and then jumped out a window. We ran to my home taking the quickest short cut back.


I manage to get home safely with the boy next to me. “How long do you think 20 minutes is!”, explained mum,” and is this a new friend?”. I explained to mum that he was the prime minister's son and that I rescued him from being kidnapped. She immediately called the police and got him back with his family. The next day, there I was in the local papers, a hero.


By Florence



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does water get from the roots to the leaves if a plant?

STEM WEEK - Diverse Places